Questions About Shred Machine ยป How does this program work?

• Steve
    Steve San Diego
    Can you tell me more about how this works? What do you have to do? Do you play along with music files or something? Please let me know as I love fast guitar solos and jamming and your process sounds pretty cool. Thanks

Can you tell me more about how this works? What do you have to do? Do you play along with music files or something?

Please let me know as I love fast guitar solos and jamming and your process sounds pretty cool.

Thanks

• Rob
    Rob Boston
    Hi Steve, Sorry for the way overdue reply here. Yes, you play along with musical files that get incrementally faster over the 18 weeks. By week 6 you should start to feel significant improvement in your playing. And if you love jamming, you'll love Shred-Machine as you spend a majority of each daily session jamming. Try the first week on the Programs tab on this website and you'll be hooked! Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to answer (and reply a lot sooner than a year!). Rob Founder - Shred-Machine

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the way overdue reply here. Yes, you play along with musical files that get incrementally faster over the 18 weeks. By week 6 you should start to feel significant improvement in your playing. And if you love jamming, you'll love Shred-Machine as you spend a majority of each daily session jamming. Try the first week on the Programs tab on this website and you'll be hooked!

Let me know if you have any further questions and I'll be happy to answer (and reply a lot sooner than a year!).
    Rob
    Founder - Shred-Machine

Add your message- It will be added as the newest post